In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, transposed into our legal framework by the second section of Article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to provide you with detailed information about the use that is carried out on our website.
The term “cookies” refers to small files that are stored in the browser used by each visitor of our website so that the server can remember the user’s visit later when they return to access our content. This information does not reveal your identity, any personal data, or access the content stored on your computer. However, it allows our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the website, viewed certain pages, etc. It also enables us to save your personal preferences and technical information, such as the visits made or specific pages visited.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with quicker access to the selected Services.
If you do not wish to have cookies stored in your browser or prefer to be informed every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options accordingly. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in three different ways:
- Always reject cookies.
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie.
- Always accept cookies.
Your browser may also offer the option to select in detail which cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, users can usually accept some of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains.
- Reject third-party cookies.
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (deleted when the browser is closed).
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer, you can do so through the configuration of the options in the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most commonly used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft’s support or the browser’s Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla’s support or the browser’s Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Advanced -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google’s support or the browser’s Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple’s support or the browser’s Help.
Regarding third-party cookies, those that are not from our website, we cannot be held responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies they include. Therefore, the information we provide is always in reference to the source.
Next, we provide detailed information about the cookies that can be installed from our website. Depending on your browsing behavior, all or only some of them may be installed.